agraffe stub misery

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 7 16:00:23 MST 2008

Patrick,

google on "insty bit".  products include hex drive drill bit adapters (
a set of hex drive collets, each one sized for a common drill size from
1/16 to 1/4)  and extensions.  I bought a set at the local Woodcraft
store a couple years ago, and find them very useful for getting into
tight places.

Mike