agraffe stub misery

Michael Kurta mkurta at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 8 09:25:58 MST 2008

    Patrick:
    The flex shaft may be your best option, but I can suggest two others.  The other day I saw a 90 degree angle drill adapter with a small chuck that connects to your drill that might work.  You might also consider going up from the bottom of the pinblock with a R.H. close coupled or right angle drill which will spin the agraffe out through the top.  It will have the same effect as a L.H. drill bit coming down from the top.  Why do some have this affinity for broken agraffes?  Just lucky I guess.....
    Mike Kurta