Buzz in an S&S D

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Sat Mar 1 23:51:24 MST 2008

Don't forget to check obvious things like, the fallboard flap vibrating
against the fallboard, a loose pedal lyre brace, the short stick
vibrating against its slot in the long stick, the lid fly vibrating
against the main body of the lid, the key retainer strip nuts being
loose, and others I can't think of now because it's late. Good luck.

-Mark Schecter