Buzz in an S&S D

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 1 20:37:11 MST 2008

David,
The local dealer has burnt all bridges with the schools here.  As far
as she is concerned there is no such thing as a warranty issue with a
Steinway piano...

I will be expected to get rid of the perturbing buzz prior to the
concert (Sunday tomorrow).  I will be looking closely and try to
visually identify the problem.  I am cautious with the stuff too.

Andrew Anderson