Convention pics

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 13:27:54 MDT 2008

I was very pleased that Trix brought the Elder Mr. Erwin along.?
 He?? had a great time visiting with cronies Laroy Edwards & Norman Neblett.

View full size

?David Andersen below with his Remanufactured 1953 D.
? The B & D each had sweeping cut-offs & redesigned rib scales &?this & that...etc. You Know.
?
?

View full size

?
? Our strike line class. Each rebuilders piano was played at the last 15 minutes.
?I enjoyed each of the 6 pianos represented. Each rebuilt or designed in different ways & flavors

View full size

?Below our 1928 B sits in the Hall. I truly love the sound of this piano. If any get close come hear it.
?

August 2 Bill Shull gives an early Steinway presentation hear?at our shop in Modesto. SIgn up. Fly in
?

View full size

? Dennis & Dad.? The kid built half the piano. I think he's slightly invested.
? More later.? I'm going to the MT's for some R&R ...manana....
? Dale Erwin

View full size