pitman retrofit

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 13 00:16:19 MDT 2008

Well, I suggest when yours start making noise you let us know and I'll do the same.  I simply don't see the ANY logic in replacing the same with the same...the brass pitmans and all of the other wooden pitmans all had rounded polished ends at one time...and they all creaked...it wasn't the bushed hole in the keybed...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044