WD-40 in pinblock

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 20:36:05 MDT 2008

Since several of you have been so kind to contact me privately about the post about using WD-40 to thread machine screws into the pinblocks, "Michael,, do you really think it's a good idea to use WD-40 in your pinblocks?", I thought I would make it clear that I was joking. For the record,, WD-40 should not be used with any applications involving wood.
                Michael  Spreeman http://www.spreemanpianoinnovations.com