FW: pitman retrofit/ lube

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Jun 12 20:31:38 MDT 2008

>     When you mix in the teflon, I imagine too much could be a problem.
>     Thinking about a normal small container of ProLube (8 oz?)...any
>     idea of the amount of teflon you add?   I believe ProLube already
>     has teflon in it?   I guess the real question is how do you know
>     when the right amount has been added?
>
>     David Ilvedson, RPT

You're kidding, right? Add Teflon until your boat floats, your
horoscope is positive, and your underwear quits riding up,
then quit. No, ProLube doesn't already have Teflon, and it's
unlikely you'll get a responsibility free number on the amount
to add. Wing it. You might learn something marketable in the
process.
Ron N