WD-40 in pinblock

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 08:13:09 MDT 2008

Sure ,yeah ,right...Now you're covering you butt. Grin
? As I said privately...Use the belly wax, ear wax, whatever...? really...it woiks. lol.
?? Listen ..no kidding..they had a WD-40 king on the loose in San Diego a few years back.?ASk Mannino.
? ?He thought it was good for the entire piano.? Law suits still going on.??Got extricated from the guild...finally.Somebody else replaced him.
?Dale

Since several of you have been so kind to contact me privately about the post about using WD-40 to thread machine screws into the pinblocks, "Michael,, do you really think it's a good idea to use WD-40 in your pinblocks?", I thought I would make it clear that I was joking.?For the record,,?WD-40 should not be used with any applications involving wood.??

??????????????? Michael? Spreeman
http://www.spreemanpianoinnovations.com

Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage. Get Windows Live SkyDrive. =