My My.....

Michael Kurta mkurta at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 7 09:43:36 MDT 2008

    Paul, in answer to your questions, we'll be heading your way in August, and relocating in Crystal Lake.  I'll be bringing my keytop shop and also looking for part time tuning in that area.
    Your answer as well as others were a good cross section of opinions.  Thanks all for your comments.  As far as the lawn and pool services, this broken down body doesn't handle heavy labor well any more.  I have to save what's left for pianos.
    Mike Kurta