Fuel surcharge?

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Sat Jun 7 07:39:35 MDT 2008

I raised my tuning prices since Jan 1 by $3.00 now.  I have had no audible
complaints about it.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com