Re; Picky Customers

tcc440 at netscape.net tcc440 at netscape.net
Mon Jun 2 14:13:50 MDT 2008

I've had that experience.? It happened when I called up a teacher? whom I had been servicing for over 5 years tell me that the piano went out of tune just after I had finished.?
?I said to her " Oh , that means you'd gotten someone less expensive than me, right?"? She said "Yes".
I said "Good luck" and hung up.
Those are the kind of customers you don't want.

As for your customer?? I would tell her that it is time for her to? either have you out to do a tuning or find somebody else. Say it nicely, but
tell her she should have called "'' IMMEDIATELY " in order to benefit from a free service call from you.
Period....? You will NEVER BE ABLE TO KEEP HER HAPPY.

Tom Cobble?? RPT...........
?