collodion

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Jul 29 16:37:55 MDT 2008

When in doubt... go with 10 to 1.  You can always add more hardener to
your mix no matter what you use.  I'm getting really partial to Zapon
Lacquer myself.  Collodion just doesn't seem to have enough ummff  when
the hammers are just plain too soft, and Zapon can be used every bit as
judiciously.

Cheers
RicB

    Hi,

    Does someone have the mix ratio for the use of Collodion for hammer
    hardener? I kind of need it quick. I know there is some ether and
    alcool involved, but would like to know the ration of solvents.

    Thankd,

    Marcel Carey
    Sherbrooke, QC