VS profelt and glue adhesion, follow-up

piano57 at comcast.net piano57 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 29 16:21:03 MDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Yes, I want to try a bunch of different things--WD-40, 3 in1, and every type of lubricant I have hanging around the house.  I hadn't thought of Pam, though!  Guess I will since folks can be quite creative and use whatever is around--I was surprised the time I discovered the piano hammers that had fingernail polish on them.

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL

From: "Porritt, David" <dporritt at mail.smu.edu>