Puzzler: Yamaha G7 clicks

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 02:30:06 MDT 2008

There is a little in the archives on this subject. I think that there is
more, but untill I find it, here is some reading for you:
https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2003-April/133671.html
https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2002-November/subject.html#122066

Scott Jackson
Listen to the Sydney International Piano Competition Australia
http://www.abc.net.au/classic/sipca/