who pays?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Jul 22 21:22:38 MDT 2008

> (I should mind my own words better. I spent way too much time today
> looking online for a cheaper water filter for my fridge.  If I'd just
> ordered from the first place I found, I would have come out ahead.
>  Being half-Dutch, pinching pennies is somewhat ingrained. <G>)
>
> JF

But you acquired education finding that out, which can be
applied to probably nothing else - ever. You might have
guessed wrong on this one (maybe), but the next may pay off
big time in unexpected ways.

Been there, am there, and will be there again tomorrow for as
long as I'm able.

It's better to know something you don't need than to need
something you don't know.
Ron N