who pays?

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Jul 22 20:38:53 MDT 2008

Wim,

Depends upon how soon you're planning to retire.  There are all sorts
of things you could do to pursue them and persuade them to confront
the illogic of such a policy.  Your victory might last up until the
next time you needed to order something from them.
On the other hand, I would be very interested to know more of the
details: what part for a well known piano is no longer
available?  Maybe someone on list has one.  Surely you can tell us.

Listen to Sydney

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY