who pays?

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 20:45:36 MDT 2008

David

It's a part that I've never ordered from?ANY manufacturer since?I started in business 31 years ago, so the chances of having to use it again before I retire will be very slim. Even living here in Hawaii, I doubt if?that particular part would be needed again. (Besides, it's gone already). ?It was a hammer spring rail for a 28 note bass Steinway F.

Wim