Rebushing (was Re: Transporting a Grand Action)

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Fri Jul 18 18:35:40 MDT 2008

If you hired a mentor to ensure you did a proper job, you would pay that cost yourself, not charge your client.  That is the cost of education for you in this instance.  I don't think clients really should be expected to pay for our education.

William R. Monroe

SNIP
   Besides, if I hired a mentor to come look at the situation, I would need to put the added cost to the customers bill, and I had already given him my quote :-).  It was just a curious question, because I surely would be the first to opt out of rebushing.

  Thanks,
  Matthew