Chickering grand piano for sale

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 13:34:06 MDT 2008

7' 6" piano made around 1904.  Soundboard is dead. I.e., very little volume
for what it should be.  It appears to have been restrung at some point (the
owner thinks 30+ years ago before she purchased it.)
There is some finish damage, which is evident in the photos.

It needs a complete restoration (obviously), although it is currently usable
(though not enjoyable).  The tuning pins are on the loose side, but it still
holds a tuning OK.

Photos are at http://gallery.me.com/jformsma.<http://gallery.me.com/jformsma>
(Single click on an image to enlarge it.)

Owner will consider all offers.  The piano truck can go with the piano or
separately (anyone ever buy those things used? I dunno.)

Contact me directly with any offers or questions.  My email address is
formsma at gmail.com

--
JF