reply Transporting a grand action

Gerald Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Thu Jul 17 19:39:03 MDT 2008

There is a pretty good fold able hand truck which I have used extensively for rolling a grand action out of many a location.
It will fit a D action quite comfortably. I like supporting the bottom of the frame with the handle area and I'll bungee it to
maintain some stability. Only caution is there may is a chance of tipping off especially if the balance is off.
It is available in many places online. I got mine from ULine. It's now about 80 bucks.
Here is the link.

http://www.uline.com/Browse_Listing_1816.asp?pricode=WJ796

One additional thing that I have found to be a real headache saver is to tie down the hammers with a dowel and
twist ties. I actually have several of he tie down sticks from the Japanese or other imports that works quite nicely
during the transport to and from the customer.

All the best,
Gerry Cousins, RPT

--Original Forwarded Message Attachment--