[CAUT] Forum format (was Re: Requirements forcontributing/posting; RPT status

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Jul 17 22:36:37 MDT 2008

> My mistake, and this too brings out some points about the archives and
> picking choosing the parts of threads we read instead of reading the
> whole thing, was that I remembered Israels point about teaching things
> in a variety of ways but not the complete thread in which you and he
> were apparantly having a heated discussion.

My comments pertained to just the post you quoted and
included, nothing else. I left the rest of the exchange out
altogether. It's pretty simple and straightforward. Read the
post and connect the dots. As Israel said in that very post,
it ain't rocket science.

> Again my aim was to illuminate the subject at hand with, what I felt
> were some sensible words that I recalled having shed some light on my
> understanding of the learning process.
>
> If those words have injured or embarassed you in any way Ron I apologize!
>
> Mike

I'm not embarrassed, but I am I think unnecessarily maligned.
I meant what I said then and still do. I'd just like to see it
reported accurately after the fact now and then. As an
illustration of intent, I find it pretty misleading and full
of holes. Hence my post.
Ron N