Securing a tuning appointment with first telephone enquiry

joel a. jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Thu Jul 17 11:54:19 MDT 2008

Dean & Lee

I often ask the price caller  "Do you want a 'cheap' tuning or a
'cheap' tuning".
I know my charge is more, but you will find that my service is actually
a bargain.
If you become my client I will be honest, open, and caring about the
condition of your piano.

Mike Kurta used a phrase that  deserves repeating. "The bitter taste of
a bad job lasts far longer than the sweet taste of a low price."
    Mike Kurta, RPT

Keep in Tune.
Joel
Joel Jones, RPT