Yikes AND Gadzooks !

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 17:51:24 MDT 2008

Received my electric bill today. Used 20% less this month than last
and the bill is 30% more. Holy Smokes.

I think I'll roll back my latest price increase to some customers on fixed
income and price reconditioned pianos to move rather than holding out
for my premium price. This isn't a high-end area to begin but utility
prices going to affect discretionary spending, which means piano
tuning/services/purchases takes a back seat.

I don't know if this is a sign but usually I am swamped with calls for tuning
during the first two weeks of July, I usually refer them to other tuners but
the phone has been welcomely quite lately; allowing me to get needed
shop work accomplished.

So if your phone is not ringing...
you'll know it's me.  :-)
--