Yikes AND Gadzooks !

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 19:24:00 MDT 2008

Even with gas, electricity and food price?going up here in Oahu,?my word of mouth business is finally starting to?get better. School and a lot of churches are?starting at the end of the month,?so a big mailer to them and teachers is going out this week, which?should bring in more business. YEAH. ???

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
808-349-2943