Hitch Pin Replacement Question

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Jul 13 09:22:19 MDT 2008

I've found that vertical hitches reap the most tonal benefit in the treble
(capo section) and the bass in both cases where short backscales tend to tie
down the bridge. Generally speaking I haven't seen much tonal benefit in the
tenor where the backscales are generally adequate.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com