Hitch Pin Replacement Question

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jul 13 08:59:03 MDT 2008

Just curious Jon - why do you say to "be prepared to go through many bits
while drilling?" I find plate iron to drill wonderfully easy and smoothly -
or are you trying to dril through old hitch pins or something? If there is
any room at all, I always try to drill into virgin territory for my vertical
hitches.

Terry Farrell