Tuning a Kawai Grand RX-2

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 06:50:32 MDT 2008

I would like to thank everyone here (too many to thank individually) for all your help and thoughtful responses.

After tuning a piano and returning to tune it again, I feel I have some control and the piano has some stability. This piano has been controlling me. I will definitely recommend a DC System and continue to try gain some control over it. You can't allow a piano beat you. Yah right!

Thanks everyone,

Al Guecia