SAT recharger

piano57 at comcast.net piano57 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 14:19:18 MDT 2008

Tom!

Who said anything about it needing service??  It's been serviced.  I'm selling it to someone and want to make sure I'm including the correct adapter.  :-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois

From: "bunkyaol" <bunkypiano at aol.com>

Why would anyone that owns a SAT not send it in periodically to Sanderson?  They check programming, batteries, charger, and include upgrades, send you a printout of the tuning strored, and are very reasonable.  Send it next day and they send it back the same...2-3 days you have a verifiable instrument and your support keeps a very important member of our community in business, who in turn keep YOU in business!
Tom Mc Nabb
Send it to Inventronics