cars with better gas milage

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 22:25:23 MDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
How roomy is the Prius?  Is it a good kid hauler like a minivan although not quite as big,but how does it do with hauling families and can one fit a piano action in it both grand or vertical?  Our Taurus is eating gas like crazy and I cannot figure out why.  We had the fuel injectors cleaned not too long ago.  Have a great rest of the night!
Marshall