cars with better gas milage

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 11 06:15:06 MDT 2008

The Prius is a mid-sized car. Lots of leg room in the back. Three people can sit in the back. I have hauled both grand and upright actions in the rear with the rear seats folded down - lots of room to spare. We've had it for 2-1/2 years now and love it. I have kept track of all fuel purchases and we have averaged 53 mpg over the course of ownership.

Terry Farrell