Shop made blocks.

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 19:48:00 MDT 2008

 Ron writes:
<< West system epoxy and high density filler for the joint,

assembled upside down on another pin plank for flatness, and

lightly clamped.  >>

    How come you are putting filler in the mix?  The furniture guys that I
first learned about the West system from always used it straight for greatest
strength, so I have too.  I use the microlite and other fillers when I need a
change of viscosity or density, but what am I missing about its use for a large,
flat, glue joint?
Wondering,

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows
and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!<BR>
(http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)</HTML>