need some opinions

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 5 21:15:03 MDT 2008

Well, then I am  glad that my employment is not an issue for you.. You
assume much that is not on the table- a great deal in fact. Thanks for
your conclusions, based on a couple of sentences which probably should
not have been written, but which are part of an ongoing personal and
professional relationship which has lasted a number of years, and likely
will continue long after this particular issue is resolved.  I regret I
have seemed an inconvenience for you.  I'll try never to be so in the
future.
les bartlett