need some opinions

piano57 at comcast.net piano57 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 02:11:04 MDT 2008

I agree with Ron.  And I thought we were talking tuning stability here--not all the other what-ifs.  Personally, I would not be very inclined to engage the services of a person who sent me a nasty note, told me "to poo poo or get off the pot" or "get off my butt."

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL
From: "David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>