Ballistol and other lubricants

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sat Jul 5 07:37:43 MDT 2008

RE: Ballistol and other lubricantsHi Gregor,
It takes about two years but Ballistol will gum Hammond oil longer, but due to evaporation will thicken as well.
. Perhaps I should not have used the discriptive word gum <g> Ballistol becomes more like jello and you know what old jello is like.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com