Regulation

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Sat Jul 5 06:44:33 MDT 2008

  I am considering a regulation job on a clients piano.  I noticed in "G" Piano Works Labor Repair Guide a partial regulation and a major regulation.  The partial regulation takes half the time of the major.  What would you reckon the difference would be between the two?

  Is a regulation a regulation, or can there be different levels of service with this particular job, depending on what the customer wants to pay for?  I want to give my client a quote for this, so I was wondering if I can give him several options for this service.

  Thank you,
  Matthew