oil

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 15:26:49 MDT 2008

?Or perhaps unstable. Lifes too short. Stop responding.
? Dale

Alicia,

?

Don't be silly with the clean house routine.?? Dust will be attracted to the oil residue.?? I will tell you, that right off the bat you are coming across as an amateur technician.?? If you want to disregard the experience/advice of the List, so be it...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044