numbering keys

David C. Stanwood stanwood at tiac.net
Thu Jul 3 08:11:14 MDT 2008

Hi Jack,

This may not be an issue for you but when we number keyboards that
don't have 88 keys we like to keep standard numbering i.e. middle c
is always #40.  For Bosendorfer we number down from the low A flat 0,
-1, -2, -3, etc. and for short keyboards and caberets we start high
on the numbering as needed to keep it standard..

David Stanwood