numbering keys

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Jul 3 06:58:05 MDT 2008

Jack -
If you've cleaned up the keys nicely, and if you have a good eye and
hand, or know someone who does, you could do a rather un-cheap
looking job by hand, with a good (not too thin) ink.  Lately, for the
ones that matter, I've been using steel number punches and then going
over them with a fine-tip ink marker.  It takes some time and care,
but I prefer the look to printed numbers.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY