numbering keys

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Thu Jul 3 05:40:32 MDT 2008

Hi Jack,

I use a automatic numbering machine from BATESR ROYALLR Model No. RNM7A-7, 7
Wheels, 7 Movements. Kind of over kill since I use only 88 out of 9,999,000.
Before I stamp keys, I found that I need to practice aligning the numbers on
a sample key or stick. I have been using red ink because that is what came
with the used unit.  There are likely other similar model solutions
available.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---