Car Desks

Will Wickham wwickham at stny.rr.com
Fri Oct 26 05:07:36 MDT 2007

Hi Ginny et al,

I figured one of these was worth a try. I had some furniture-grade
plywood left over from a shelving project so I built my own. It is
excellent! Easy to take in and out for a passenger, and it holds all
my "office" stuff. On the weekends I cover it with a furniture pad
and the dog (a Shih-tzu) uses it as a car seat when he rides shot-
gun. And it does make a great desk for my laptop - but not when
driving... I know a guy that almost lost his life on the back of a
cement truck because he was using his laptop while driving.

will
driving the office Prius around upstate NY