Adjusting plate suspension bolts?

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 20:44:10 MDT 2007

I have done this a number of times with the same set up.  You don't need to
lower the tension.  Just do one acorn nut at a time lowering or raising the
socket screw(s) incrementally.  Don't try to do too much at once and check
the bearing after you resecure each acorn nut.  It's less frightening than
it sounds.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com