Baldwin spinet "lost motion" issue twice in one week....

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 19:33:36 MST 2007

  Thanks Patrick and everyone else. I think Paul's suggestion of bridle tapes on catchers might be a good one, but I tend to think, as Patrick suggested, it's something really weird that I won't be able to get to the bottom of until I pull the action--which may never happen, because one's a rental, and one belonged to some really cheap rich folks.

    Dave Stahl, RPT

 Dave Stahl Piano Service
 650-224-3560
 dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net