Baldwin spinet "lost motion" issue twice in one week....

Paul McCloud service at pianosd.com
Fri Mar 30 13:21:37 MST 2007

I remembered another thing you might look for.  If the letoff rail is
set too close to action rail, the jack will get wedged between the
letoff rail and the hammer butt leather.  Loosen the screws on the
letoff rail and move it away from the  butts just a little.  Until I
learned that trick, I did a lot of head scratching.  Hope it helps.

Paul McCloud
San Diego