Feldman's Piano - a correction

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Tue Mar 27 15:46:35 MST 2007

Hi Conrad (and anyone else still interested),

I just received an email from one who has done the tunings at the Feldman
show on occasion.  When he tuned (sometime in 2006), it was still in 1/7'
meantone.  So, the 1/7' comment was spot on.  I don't think BB has tuned for
that show (correct me if I'm wrong here, BB).  So, at least in the recent
past, it appears BB is mistaken.  It may very well be that the piano is no
longer tuned that way.  I do not know.  Posted only for the sake of
completeness.

William R. Monroe