Facts and nots : was Recommend Rebuilder?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 08:18:03 MST 2007

I have little doubt that all sorts of methodologies were employed drying
wood in that past (and I suppose presently also). Was there a point you were
trying to make with the referenced piano manufacturers and their drying
methods?

I think one also should keep in mind that the evolution of wood technology
science had not quite hit its peak in the mid-1800s.

Terry Farrell