Seasoning wood: was facts and not facts : was Recommend Rebuilder?

paul bruesch tunergeek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 05:28:58 MST 2007

This thread reminded me of a sequence of news articles a few years ago...
about trees that had been discovered after many years in Lake Superior, and
how violin makers wanted them desperately.  I googled <<trees "lake
superior" violin>> and came up with some relevant hits:
http://www.exn.ca/Stories/1998/04/02/59.asp
http://www.pulseplanet.com/archive/Nov00/2272.html