Fw: Busy Soundboard Weeks

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 16 10:29:23 MST 2007

Thought I would follow up my post from twelve days ago (copied below) with an update.

First, the S&S B panel (pictured in the previous post below) arrived at its destination and they said: "Yes they opened it (the shipping crate) last night and were very pleased. They said the board was beautiful.  This was a great experience for us and we certainly look forward to doing a lot of business with you. Thanks again!!"

Whew! It was a new client, and I'm always less than 100% confident - I know my work is good, but I never know what their expectations might be. So far, so good though.

And the four stacks of flitches (pictured in the previous post) have now been turned into four soundboard panels. On the right is the John Brinsmead, the other two standing up are S&S Ms and the 8-foot panel laying on the bench (the photo angle doesn't do its size justice) is for an S&S D. The D in having its subpanel joints cleaned up with the smoothing plane.

Oh, and BTW, for the two parties concerned, all shipping should occur tomorrow morning. Tracking info will be forthcoming.

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano

www.farrellpiano.com
terry at farrellpiano.com