Nossaman SD10-B

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Mar 10 22:14:43 MST 2007

> Last night my son played a Prokofiev Sonata on it down
> in the shop.  He was thoroughly taken with it and
> wished he could do his upcoming senior recital on it
> instead of on the brand new piano that is in their new
> recital hall.  Maybe I'll record something you can
> listen to after it is finished.

Bob,
Thank you so much for this. I'd LOVE to have heard the
Prokofiev on the piano. You should have brought him along to
pick it up, except for being at least two hours later loading
it. I'm thoroughly willing to be spoiled, given the chance,
though the schedule suffers.

You'll bring him along for the next one, right?

> I plan to install the Ronsen VSG (VFG) hammers.  More
> info will be forthcoming after their on.

I hope so. I like to know how my three legged children
ultimately turn out after they're hauled off in locked
transport. With a real set of hammers on it, I expect it'll be
as 9' a piano as, or more then, pretty much anything out
there. Wish I was there for the christening.

> This makes so much sense considering the results and
> the money spent.

I sure think so.

> A happy camper,
> Bob E. Hull