Nossaman SD10-B

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Mar 11 01:28:55 MST 2007

It would be really cool to hear recordings of the instrument Bob.  I
love it when folks put up recordings of pianos they've worked on.

Cheers
RicB

    Last night my son played a Prokofiev Sonata on it down
    in the shop.  He was thoroughly taken with it and
    wished he could do his upcoming senior recital on it
    instead of on the brand new piano that is in their new
    recital hall.  Maybe I'll record something you can
    listen to after it is finished.